Monday, January 18, 2010

Misery Loves company?


OK So Two famous sayings are:
"Misery loves company" , and
"Money can't buy you happiness"
SOOOOOOOOOOO
How about trying a collective 3 person lotto entry so we can collectively be miserable with our money??

Today’s crack at being lucky is a new approach to the lotto, and an entry in what is statistically the best odds to win, Oz Lotto.
Come Wednesday I'll either be wrapping up the blog and on my way to Vegas, OR… trying a new approach.

Wish me luck!
VEGAS BABY!!!

Lotto Day has come and gone.... no luck here at all....No winnings.
Time for a new approach...
Out of my 2 games I got 2 numbers and 0 numbers
Sally got 2 numbers and 1 number
Nam got nothing....
2 lucky winners got $15 Million each.. I wonder what they are up to today??

No comments:

Post a Comment