Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Peacocks

HI LUCKY PEOPLE!
Its Day 9 and the scratchy challenge is going ok.
First of all, the Lucky Strike game actually ended at the end of Jan, so I scrapped that one, since I couldnt find tickets any more, and on changed over to
PEACOCK CASH! which is februarys official scratchy.. And might i add, way to go Lotteries website for NOT telling me about the changes every month....

I have won a $2 win and a few free tickets!!
YAY! Here is some evidence. I know, hold your excitement...



It's getting to be more of a challenge to go to a different lotteries agent every time though, there are always heaps of them around..when you arent looking for them. :)

I think I may be getting a slight "instant lotto" addiction, because I should have 9 tickets, including the 4 winning ones.. I have 17... hmmmm whoops.
I will try to re-restrain myself to the planned 1-per-day rule, although I cant make any guarantees here, I'm digging Peacock cash.

Coming up on February 14 is Chinese New Year, which is year of the Tiger. There's all kinds of lucky things the chinese do on Chinese new year, so im going to try and find some of these and do them...

No comments:

Post a Comment