Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Keeping up the enthusiasm


Its day 3 of 28 of the month long "instant lotteries challenge" and so far I have had 3 losing tickets...

I thought about the challenge today, and I dont actually think that I will win anything substatial, especially after reading about the actual odds (see previous post), but I still feel positive about getting through the challenge. Im interested to see how many losses it takes until the enthusiasm and motivation to find a new ticket at a new outlet will last me..

In other lucky stories, i'm filming a TV commercial this evening, which I can only do because of some lucky circumstances. (otherwise i'd have to turn it down :( no!!! )
The exact time that I have to be at the shoot is 9:30.
The time i finish my evening class is 9:30 and the two locations are one street-block away from each other.... Nice...

Thanks Lady Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment